Hello! So glad you are here. Looking to collaborate on a new project? I’m happy to say I am represented by the artist agency Astound.
You can reach Astound at email@example.com
You can also reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org I’d love to hear from you!
My Instagram Feed – Instagram
A Little Bit About Me
I was born in Spokane, Washington, growing up dreaming among the trees and lakes of the Pacific Northwest. Family always surrounded me and we spent countless hours together swimming, camping and boating.
My earliest influences were my books. To this day I continue to cherish many of them, especially my Serendipity books illustrated by Robin James.
Knowing I wanted to be an artist from a very early age, I moved to Seattle and began my journey at the School of Visual Concepts. I took every class I could from oil painting to color theory, figure drawing to pastel. I found my true love lies in watercolor.
Today I continue to dream among the trees and lakes with my husband, two daughters and our new Toller puppy, Finn. Our favorite past times include camping with friends, playing on the beaches of the Pacific and boating on Lake Washington and the Puget Sound.
- None scheduled at this time
- 2015 – The Handmade Showroom at Pacific Place, Seattle, WA – July 17th – 19th
- 2015 – Artist in Action in the Imagine Children’s Museum Art Studio
- 2014 – Group Show – The Art of Watercolor at Kenmore City Hall
- 2012 – Solo Show – The Narthex Gallery
- 2012 – Hot One Inch Action Button Show – The Piranha Shop
- 2012 – Featured artist at Musings Artist Inspired for the Mill Creek Town Center Second Thursday Artwalk
- 2012 – Featured artist at Manya Vee Selects for the Edmonds Artwalk
- 2011 – Hot One Inch Action: The Button Show
- 2010 – EtsyRAIN Pre-Holiday Craft Show
- 2010 – 2010 – Fall Best of the Northwest
- 2010 – Hot One Inch Action: The Button Show
- 2010 – Cafe Lati – Solo Show
- 2009 – Mockingbook Books – Solo Show
- 2009 – Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival
- 2009 – Kirkland Uncorked
- 2009 – Northwest Craft Alliance – Art 30
- 2008 – Fall Best of the Northwest art show
- 2007 – Form/Space Atelier – Benefit for Child Care Resources
- 2005 – Kenmore Juried Art Exhibition